• Schedule appointments and arrangements for meetings, conferences, and travel.
• Prepare draft correspondence for the Director and Associate Director.
• Prepare materials for meetings and record official minutes.
• Screen, prioritize and route calls and mail for the Director and Associate Director.
• Perform office accounting functions, including preparation of expense statements and coding of invoices
• Maintain office files.
• Help coordinate projects of the office.
• Assist with maintaining social media and website presence of the office.
• Help publicize and coordinate special events.
• High school diploma, college degree preferred.
• At least two years of administrative support experience in a fast-paced office environment.
OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• A practicing Catholic, with strong knowledge and understanding of Catholic teachings, practices and organizational structure.
• Computer skills for word processing, office publishing, spreadsheet and data management, internet, and website design and maintenance.
• Ability to work nights and weekends on occasion.
This position includes a competitive salary, based upon qualifications and experience, and an excellent benefits package.