Director of Campus Ministry
Bishop Chatard High School is accepting applications for the full-time position of Director of Campus Ministry, to begin June 1, 2019.
Applicants must be an active member of the Catholic Church. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience ministering to young people, particularly high school students. Strong organizational and communication skills are essential, as are a love of one’s faith and a desire to ignite the fire of faith in young people.
The Director of Campus Ministry reports to the Vice President for Mission and Ministry and is responsible for:
- Scheduling, planning, and overseeing retreats for each grade level (12-15 retreats per year depending on class sizes)
- Overseeing the service program and school-wide Community Service Day
- Overseeing service / mission trips
- Working with other Archdiocesan youth / campus ministers in the coordination of special events
- Assisting the Vice President of Mission and Ministry as needed with the liturgical needs of the school – weekly Mass, penance services, Living Rosary, etc.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume with references, and a letter from your parish pastor confirming your membership and participation in the parish to Deacon Rick Wagner, Vice President for Mission and Ministry. Submit electronically to: email@example.com