For over 200 years, the Archdiocese of New York has preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ to millions of people from every conceivable background and ethnicity. Encompassing Duchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan Ulster, and Westchester counties, as well as the boroughs of Manhattan, Staten Island, and the Bronx, the Archdiocese of New York currently serves approximately 2.8 million Catholics in nearly 300 parishes across rural, urban, and suburban settings.
Provides data, analytics, and reporting support to the Director of Major Campaigns and Operations, Operations Manager, and the development department across all campaigns.
2-3 years’ experience in fundraising and data management.
- Provide insight on Blackbaud wealth screening results and project manage annual segmentation process for the Cardinal’s Annual
- Stewardship Appeal.
- Responsible for implementation of wealth screen results and implementation of the results, including segmentation for ask amounts.
- Internal reporting for the Development Department including tracking revenue and expenses, including identifying deficiencies and improving departmental reporting.
- Provide weekly data analysis and projections in advance of staff meetings and alert Operations Manager of discrepancies.
- Prepare weekly dashboards for Major Campaigns and the Cardinal’s
- Annual Stewardship Appeal and provide data for staff meetings.
- Serve as point of contact for Data Center related requests and concerns for reconciliation, donor changes, parish needs.
- Own bi-weekly Development – Donor Data Center Meeting.
- Collect and merge parish data for Major Campaigns as needed, as well as manage the data updates and collection process for all campaigns.
- Prepare quarterly rebate disbursement and letters to parishes for
- Renew+ Rebuild and the Cardinal’s Annual Stewardship Appeal.
- Oversee temporary employees as needed.
- Special projects as needed.
- Represent the Archdiocese in a professional and positive manner.
- Provide thoughtful analysis on progress.
- Provide accurate data for reporting.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports and mailings
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Visual Basics for Applications (VBA) and Raiser’s Edge
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Detailed and priority-oriented
- Self-motivated team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: