All Saints Catholic School: Principal/School Administrator
Supervisor: Board, Diocesan Superintendent
The School Administrator will:
- Use leadership, business management, supervisory, and administrative skills to promote the religious and educational development of each student.
- Be responsible for the daily operations of the school including Principal and Business Management duties and the implementation of a faith-based curriculum.
- Communicate the importance of supporting Catholic education to the community.
- A Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- A valid New Mexico administrative license or equivalent as required by the State of New Mexico.
- Current and valid licenses and /or certificates must be on file as required.
- Five years of experience in school administration and supervision and/or teaching.
- Effective writing skills and use of Standard English.
- Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing.
Gina Buldra ASCS Board President 2019-2020