Institute of Catholic Culture: Digital Media Assistant
Front Royal, VA
(Full Time: Salaried)
The Institute of Catholic Culture seeks qualified candidate applications for the position of Digital Media Specialist. This is a full-time, salaried position. We seek a highly disciplined and creative individual who can take the ICC’s video production and social media marketing to the next level. This is a new position and ideal applicants will be talented, organized, and self-motivated.
The Institute of Catholic Culture is an adult catechetical organization, faithful to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church, and dedicated to the Church’s call for a new evangelization. The Institute seeks to fulfill its mission by offering educational programs structured upon the classical liberal arts and by offering opportunities in which authentic Catholic culture is experienced and lived.
The qualified applicant will be a practicing Catholic living in accord with the teachings of the Catholic Church. We seek an individual who shares the vision and passion of the Institute of Catholic Culture for the restoration of authentic Catholic adult education.
- Edit and produce engaging videos developed from recorded lectures and interviews for the online library, websites, social media, email marketing, events, and more
- Assist Executive Director in scripting and recording video content
- Share new ideas with the team and engage in creative brainstorming and planning sessions
- Conceptualize and create title animations and special effects
- Write and post messages to accompany video content on social media and website
- Maintain media archiving in accordance with established guidelines
- Increase social media engagement and deliver a consistent brand voice across digital channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, email campaigns)
- Support the team in running webinars
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- This position will require the ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Bachelor’s degree in video production, marketing, digital communications, or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital design and social media marketing preferred
- Knowledge of social media best practices and strategies
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Knowledge and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects
- Ability to work under pressure and meet close deadlines with a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work successfully as both a member of a team and independently with varying levels of direction
- Familiarity with Project Management Tools (Todoist, JIRA) and web conferencing preferred
- Knowledge of audio and video equipment and best practices for webinars and in-person events preferred
Interested individuals should send a letter of interest and resume via email and hard copy to:
Rev. Hezekias Carnazzo
Executive Director Institute of Catholic Culture
1289 Progress Drive
Front Royal, VA 22630
For more information, watch this short clip: https://www.loom.com/share/aec23c4fd85f48ddb30e1c771f33c620