Institute of Catholic Culture: Program Assistant
Front Royal, VA
(Full Time: Salaried)
The Institute of Catholic Culture seeks qualified candidate applications for the position of Program Assistant. This is a full-time, salaried position based in Front Royal, Virginia.
We seek a well-organized, self-motivated, and disciplined individual who can support all practical aspects of the Institute’s educational programs. In time, this position provides the opportunity for a successful candidate to become an integral part of the ICC team and help guide the future of the Institute. Ideal applicants will possess the ability to think critically and creatively with an attention to detail and have a high standard of integrity.
The Institute of Catholic Culture is an adult catechetical organization, faithful to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church, and dedicated to the Church’s call for a new evangelization. The Institute seeks to fulfill its mission by offering educational programs structured upon the classical liberal arts and by offering opportunities in which authentic Catholic culture is experienced and lived.
The qualified applicant will be a practicing Catholic living in accord with the teachings of the Catholic Church. We seek an individual who shares the vision and passion of the Institute of Catholic Culture for the restoration of authentic Catholic adult education.
- Assist in coordinating event logistics and executing educational programs (webinars and dinner events)
- Moderate educational webinars and offer technical support to participants
- Support projects that increase social media engagement (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, email campaigns)
- Support development and fundraising campaigns
- Manage and maintain a well-trained team of volunteer audio editors
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- This position will require the ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in program administration, non-profit work, or related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects
- Ability to work under pressure and meet close deadlines with a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work successfully as both a member of a team and independently with varying levels of direction
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Knowledge of audio and video equipment and best practices for webinars and in-person events preferred
- Knowledge of social media best practices and strategies preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, InDesign) is a plus
- Familiarity with Project Management Tools (Todoist, JIRA) and web conferencing is a plus
Interested individuals should send a letter of interest and resume via email and hard copy to:
Rev. Hezekias Carnazzo
Executive Director Institute of Catholic Culture
1289 Progress Drive Front Royal, VA 22630
For more information, watch this short clip: https://www.loom.com/share/aec23c4fd85f48ddb30e1c771f33c620