(Full-Time; $15 – $16.25/HR)
- THIS IS AN ONSITE OPPORTUNITY! No Remote Capabilities!
- Training: 6 weeks virtual training, environment is in accommodation to social distancing procedures
- Shifts Expectations (6 day flexibility with a 9 ½ hour window flexibility)- you will get schedule 2 weeks in advance
- Most shifts require you to have 6 days of availability. You are likely to have one fixed day off on either Saturday or Sunday. The other day off may vary week to week.
- Your hours of availability during the day must be 9.5 hours to account for the one hour variation in your start and end time.
- Profile of Candidate:
- Customer service/call center or Administrative experience is preferred
- Banking, mortgage, insurance or any financial experience is preferred
- Open to retail experience if it was a fast paced environment
- Bachelors/Associates degree is a plus
- Desktop computer skills (Basic excel is a must!)
- It’s going to be very important that they have a can-do attitude and willing to go above and beyond (they provide progressive growth verticals)
- Must be able to pass a FBI Background screen (felonies & misdemeanors back to age 18)
- Must be able to pass Credit
- No bankruptcies (discharged OK), repossessions, short sales, tax liens, foreclosures
- No amount in collections over $6K
- Medical debt is OK
- Student loans CANNOT be in default
Email Tiffany Kim at email@example.com with your resume. She works for a hiring agency which has been asked to recruit for these positions.