Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Indianapolis, Inc. is seeking a full-time Agency Director who can lead and grow the programs and services delivered at its regional office in Tell City, Indiana. If you are a forward thinker and capable of building strong relationships with strategic community partners, this may be the position for you!
We believe in transforming the lives of people in need by giving help that empowers and hope that lasts. Catholic Charities works to create a world in which every person is cherished, regardless of individual limitations, and strengthened in the use of personal gifts in order to reach his or her full potential as a valued member of the community.
The Agency Director will oversee and administer all the functions of Catholic Charities Tell City and work closely with its Agency Council and Catholic Charities Executive Director to achieve the mission of the agency.
- Provide leadership and oversight to existing programs, services and activities to ensure that program objectives are met in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Serve as chief spokesperson for the agency, providing strong representation of the agency to constituencies including churches, community leaders, donors and prospects.
- Identify emerging areas of need in the community.
- Ensure fiscal accountability of programs and services; lead the agency in utilization of financial resources to strengthen its internal structure and service delivery.
- Continue to develop quality improvement tracking measures that will support quality service delivery.
- Provide supervision to staff members and oversee personnel issues, including salaries, benefits, staff selection, and volunteer training.
- Oversee the agency budget, working within the archdiocesan and Catholic Charities guidelines.
Applicants must be professed and practicing Roman Catholics with an understanding of the Church’s social teaching and its relevance to the agency’s mission. A Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related field or equivalent work experience with human services is required. The applicant must have strong communication and presentation skills as well as some experience in a leadership position in a human services organization.
Please e-mail cover letter, resume, and list of references, in confidence, to:
Director, Human Resources
Archdiocese of Indianapolis
1400 N. Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202