Midtown Manhattan, NY
Silvercrest Asset Management Group is looking for a Marketing and Administration Associate.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or similar
Seeking an entrepreneurial candidate with a keen interest in contributing to a growing business by delivering both exceptional work output with their main responsibilities and generating value in additional parts of the company.
- Prepare standard and custom materials including Silvercrest presentations, investment strategy summaries and specialized presentations for both high-net-worth and institutional prospects and clients
- Organization and archiving of materials, adhering to a publication schedule
- Interact with multiple portfolio management teams to meet presentation needs
- Assembly of firm-wide data for use in corporate surveys and RFP’s
- Identify areas for design, layout, process, or other optimizations and implement improvements or enhancements
- Assist with business-wide projects, working closely with various project leads to assist in the successful completion in areas of business improvement and development. Projects may be in various departments, including risk analytics, technology, and due diligence.
- Competent understanding of modern portfolio theory, investing statistics, and portfolio analysis
- Excellent eye for visuals, including spacing, colors, typography, and graphics
- Strong writing, editorial and communication skills
- Highly organized with task management and able to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work and thrive in a sophisticated small team environment is essential
- Three years of professional office experience is preferred
- Highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint and proficient in Bloomberg and/or FactSet
- Some experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Have a demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and work well under pressure
Please send inquiries to Dean Dewey (Class of 2013) email@example.com