Front Royal, VA
The Admissions Office at Christendom College is currently accepting letters of interest and resumes for the full-time position of Visit Coordinator (responsible to the Director of Admissions), with a planned start date of February or possible January, 2021. This is an ENTRY level, M-F, 9-5pm office position with great benefits (including health and life insurance, free tuition for Christendom’s graduate school, generous vacation and sick days, retirement program, tuition discounts for children, daily Mass, and more). This position is of vital importance to the future of Christendom College and the recruitment of students.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Visit Coordinator plans, schedules, and manages all campus visits from prospective students and families. The Coordinator plans and oversees all day and overnight visits, including all Open House and scholarship events as well as the annual high school summer program (The Best Week Ever).
CHIEF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Receives and answers daily phone calls and emails for admissions office.
2) Manages Campus Visit program and handles the recruiting, training, and scheduling of Student Ambassadors.
3) Plans and executes Open House Events, both on-campus and virtual.
4) Organizes and manages the annual Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition.
5) Enters pertinent information into admissions database Blackbaud and runs reports as needed.
6) Manages and coordinates the yearly Best Week Ever summer program.
7) Provides visitors with campus tours when needed.
8) Communicates frequently with faculty, staff, visitors, and students – on the phone, in person, and via email.
9) Serves as first-contact person in the Admissions Office.
10) Other related tasks as they may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NECESSARY:
1) Must be college graduate with extensive knowledge about Christendom College;
2) Comfortable in regularly meeting and conversing with people and in using the telephone;
3) Punctual and timely in completing tasks and responding to constituents;
4) Strong attention to detail to be able to balance and juggle multiple projects;
5) Computer literate with ability to learn BlackBaud database computer system.
6) Desire to work for a Catholic apostolate;
7) Friendly, cheerful, and professional disposition.
Please send letters of interest and resumes to Mr. Sam Phillips, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 11, 2020.