Manus Dei, Inc. is a Catholic-owned Information Technology firm that has been serving businesses, non-profits, schools, and parishes for over 14 years. We view our service to our clients as a source of blessed purpose in our lives because of our belief that we are all called to holiness and that our daily work is a path to sanctity.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. This person will need to be team-oriented and solutions-focused, enjoy working with customers directly, not mind driving to customer sites throughout the DMV and thrive in an environment where solving complex issues in a way that meets best practices and alignment metrics is paramount to success.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities
• Resolving network issues and configuring operating systems.
• If you enjoy assisting people with computer issues and can explain technical details simply, we would like to meet you.
• Provide day to day support of software, workstations, mobile devices, accessories, and printers.
• Prioritize and organize work requests to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate Support Sessions with Customers.
• Work with technology vendors to solve ticket issues.
• Document each service ticket with detail.
• Identify recurring or systemic issues and work with senior technicians to resolve.
• Understand and maintain proper customer documentation.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
• Ability to resolve 60% or more tickets during 1st touch.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Operating System Knowledge
-Server OS 2008+
• Online Email Services (Google Suite, Microsoft 365)
• Excellent soft skills:
-Verbal and Written Communication
-Team Player & Collaborator
-Excellent customer service
-Quick, but not at the expense of accuracy.
-Maintains an organized work environment.
• College Degree
• Possess technical certification(s) or a willingness to obtain them.
• Understands Centralized Computer Management
• Able to obtain the skills to solve 80% + or more desktop-centric issues.
• Create mailboxes, distribution lists, apply 365 licenses, setup Outlook, etc.
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Mac OS X +
• Android and iOS
• Possess the skills to walk a user thru adding an email account, connecting to Wi-Fi, etc.
-LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP
• File Sharing
-Understanding of file sharing and share permissions best practices.
• Network Printers
-Installing manually and using print management
-Understands the functionality and purpose for VPN(s).
• Hyper V
-Understand virtualization functionality and purpose.
• Generous Healthcare
• 401k Plan
• Profit Sharing
• Performance-based Bonuses
• 10 Vacation Days
• 5 Sick Days
Send applications or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org