Most Holy Trinity Catholic Parish and school is looking for a Director of Educare.
The Director of Educare is to advocate for students ensuring that they are reaching their maximum learning potential. This person provides support by intentionally addressing student’s areas of growth and enhancing their strengths. This teacher meets with the homeroom teacher to discuss further ways to enrich each student’s learning journey.
The Director of Educare is a dynamic individual that is enthusiastic about supporting students learning. This person is energetic and has strong initiative. The Director of Educare is comfortable collaborating with others. This person is an outside-the-box thinker that puts the needs of our students at the center.
Typical duties include but not limited to the following:
• collaborative building an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) for each student with the homeroom teacher
• providing strategies designed to meeting student needs
• compiling data and monitoring student growth progress on their ILP
• administer progress monitoring assessments
• providing learning support for individual students and/or small group in the classroom
• providing feedback to parents regarding the child’s ILP and their progress
• serves as Coordinator for the curricular enrichment program
• Current State of Michigan teacher certification Highly Qualified endorsement for subject teaching, unless otherwise stated
• AOD Catechetical certification, unless otherwise stated
• Minimum three (3) years of teaching
Faculty are expected to:
• Maintain student data and records – STAR, classroom assessment, informal observations, etc.
• Monitor student progress – STAR, progress monitor assessments, etc.
• Collaborate with homeroom teacher and parents on ILPs
• Attend faculty meetings
Submit a cover letter, resume, and listing of references to, Ms. Karina Lepkowski email@example.com by April 1, 2021.