Saint Louis, MO
Emil Frei & Associates is a liturgical design studio specializing in the design and restoration of custom stained glass and mosaics. We work on projects big and small, and we collaborate closely with pastors, parish leaders, facility managers, architects, and interior designers. You can see our projects in cathedrals, basilicas, parishes, synagogues, seminaries, universities, schools, hospitals, and cemeteries across the United States.
At Emil Frei, we know that our people are the key to our success. Our designers and craftsmen work as a team to create works of art that will have an enduring impact in communities for generations. We are always in search of knowledgeable and skilled people to strengthen and grow our organization. Join our team and help to create, restore, and preserve timeless works of art.
Emil Frei, Inc. is seeking a full-time Studio Assistant to work under a Project Manager to assist in fabricating and restoring stained glass and mosaics. Responsibilities will vary by project and the ideal studio assistant is a quick learner who is adaptable to a changing production environment. Candidates are expected to work well with others, be good communicators, carry themselves professionally, be productive, be detail-oriented, and take pride in their work.
No experience is necessary, but ideal candidates will possess experience in a related craft or construction trade.
- Live within or nearby the St. Louis metro area.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Work independently and cooperatively.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Lift up to 75 pounds.
- Be willing to submit to pre-employment drug testing.
- Hourly Pay—Depends on experience.
- Annual and Christmas Bonuses.
- Two weeks Paid Vacation—starting in the second year of employment.
- Overtime Pay when available.
- Regular pay increases based on performance.
- Approximate Annual Value of Benefits Package: $12,500-15,000.
- Health Insurance —100% Company Provided.
- Dental & Vision Plans available—100% Employee Contributed.
- Employer Contributed Pension Plan—begins after 1 year at the company.