Providence Academy, a premier independent PreK-12 Catholic college preparatory school outside Minneapolis, seeks a High School Principal. All on one campus with exceptional facilities, Providence offers a Catholic independent school experience that emphasizes “Faith, Knowledge, and Virtue.”
Known foremost for academics and Catholic fidelity, the Academy’s arts and athletics programs have likewise attained a reputation for excellence.
The Director of the Upper School oversees our flagship division with nearly 300 students and 30 faculty members. The Director supervises a team of deans and department chairs in day-to-day operations, and is a key member of the Academy’s leadership team. As both leader and figurehead in the Upper School, the Director sets the tone for a rare culture of student civility.
In addition to standard skills for high-school principal preparedness, Providence Academy seeks candidates who:
- Share the mission and vision of Providence Academy
- Are committed, practicing Catholics who hold the teaching of the Catholic Church without qualification
- Develop a collegial rapport with faculty
- Relate well with parents, and know the benefits and challenges of a demanding parent body
- Understand the liberal arts and sciences and value intellectual attainments
- Exude a sense of joy in being with and engaging young people
- Bring entrepreneurial creativity that will help move the Academy’s mission forward in a rapidly evolving educational environment
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and letters of recommendation to: Amanda.Gregory@providenceacademy.org