Are you known for your strategic messaging vision and your ability to resonate with your target audience? Are you a rockstar at creating awareness and engagement from a combination of collaborating with a small, dedicated content marketing team and getting your own hands dirty? Do you thrive in a constantly evolving and highly collaborative environment and have strengths in organization and proactive communication? Do you know the digital content marketing space like the back of your hand, yet continuously crave and consume additional knowledge, while working on your craft? And do you want to make a deep impact, create and drive meaningful wins, and contribute to the success of a flourishing organization?
If so, you may be a great fit as our Marketing Content Manager. Reporting to our COO, you would be integral to our growth, and we envision you taking us to amazing new heights long-term.
New Law Business Model is on a mission to transform how lawyers practice law. We are an online, 100% virtual company providing lawyers with a proven business model to serve families and small business owners as a trusted advisor, while reclaiming their humanity, having full control over their income and their calendars, and creating a life and law practice they love.
What you can expect from us:
- An opportunity to make a deep impact and meaningfully contribute to the growth of our organization.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Flexibility and 100% remote work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with a team of smart and caring professionals who exemplify our values of Be Badass, Walk the Talk, We Rise, You Matter, and Build Legacy.
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits including: 401(k) matching, Dental, Vision, Medical, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible schedule, FSA/HSA options, and generous PTO.
What we’ll expect from you and what you’ll be doing:
- Using your strong writing skills to clearly and effectively communicate our marketing message and value proposition through different content mediums (blog, pdf, website, etc) and marketing channels, and engaging our ideal target audience
- Leveraging your marketing and content knowledge to collaboratively work with the CMO and Senior Content Manager on developing a content strategy
- Utilizing your exemplary leadership skills to help, coach and elevate others on the team within their roles, as well as drive measurable results with the content and marketing strategies overall
- Making use of your organizational skills and marketing content knowledge to implement our content strategy throughout the different marketing channels
- Making use of your entrepreneurial nature, and marketing content savvy to identify challenges and opportunities that arise through data and feedback analysis
- Leveraging your leadership and management skills to clearly communicate our marketing messaging to our vendors and helping them reflect this in their work
- Continuously growing and sharing your expertise in the content marketing space with the team and organization, including key principles and new content marketing trends
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in digital marketing , content management & writing roles.
- Experience managing external ad agencies / partners to support the department and its acquisition strategy (or building them in-house)
- Strong understanding of content marketing within both the digital and non-digital world
- Experience with writing effective and captivating Facebook ads
- Experience within the legal or B2B industry is a plus.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees, vendors, etc.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, business, or communications emphasis preferred, but not required).
Salary is $65,000.00 – $75,000.00, depending on skills, experience, performance, and knowledge, plus the benefits listed above.