St. Mary Catholic School Hagerstown, Maryland
St. Mary’s Catholic School in Hagerstown MD is building on 145 years of PK-8th grade Catholic education as the only Catholic school in Washington County, embarking on a vision for renewal in the Catholic educational traditi0n. The rich, traditional Liturgical Life of our historic parish is the fertile soil in which our school is renewing its life and vigor in restoring genuine Catholic education.
The full-time Director of Admissions and Development reports to the principal and is responsible for the overall marketing, enrollment, admission, and retention of students, as well as development, communications, and public relations for the school.
- Promote and market the school’s vision and mission
- Plan and implement new student recruitment strategies.
- Manage the admissions process and promote student retention
- Implement a mission-driven approach to build community awareness and understanding of (and commitment to) the Catholic educational tradition.
- Develop a renewed branding/messaging that reflects the school’s renewed vision for implementing the Catholic educational tradition
- Plan, manage, and implement annual giving, major gifts, and fund raising events
- Enthusiastic practicing Catholic (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or the Catholic Liberal Arts
- Passion for and ability to articulate the Catholic educational tradition
- Experience in enrollment management, development, sales, marketing, and/or communications.
- Demonstrated leadership and effectiveness in developing and accomplishing organizational goals
- Superior communication skills, ability to conceptualize and execute strategic plans.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Workspace applications, the Internet, and Social Media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Send resume and cover letter to school principal Frank Nicely: email@example.com