Franciscan University of Steubenville is looking for several web and tech-savvy individuals: a WordPress Developer to join our Marketing and Communications team, and a Programmer Analyst, Information Security Analyst, and IT Support Specialist to join our Information Technology Services team.
Help produce and support our University’s websites. As WordPress Developer, you will:
- Apply your exceptional WordPress skills, especially with custom theme and plugin development, across various web properties.
- Collaborate with the Web team to plan, execute, and maintain emerging media platforms.
Ensure our computer systems and programs operate efficiently. As Programmer Analyst, you will:
- Provide applications support for our Jenzabar and related systems, and consult with customers to facilitate their program needs.
- Perform database and report writing.
Information Security Analyst
Protect our data and work with other information security issues. As Information Security Analyst, you will:
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures for our information systems.
- Analyze infrastructure vulnerabilities, recommend solutions, and act as primary control point during security incidents.
IT Support Specialist
Help our University community with technology services. As IT Support Specialist, you will:
- Use your excellent customer service skills to provide technical assistance to faculty, staff, and students.
- Assist with the tasks and projects of the ITS User Support Services team.