NVS Kitchen and Bath, Manassas, Virginia
As the “Forefront” of our firm, you have the responsibility to effectively qualify business opportunities by determining if a project scope is the correct fit for NVS’s business model if we will be able to satisfy the client’s expectations, and if the project meets our revenue and profit initiatives.
Additionally, your responsibilities will include: free in-home consultations throughout the week to discover more about why our clients want to remodel their homes, development of onsite estimates, and management of each project’s total cost and project information related to selected materials and subcontractor quotes from the first contact until production begins.
You will be the most important line of communication between NVS and the client. You will also be developing leads by attending trade shows, open houses, and helping NVS stay relevant in this ever-changing online forum. If you enjoy assisting families create new memories in a space that you helped them build, apply using the form below. The satisfaction of helping others can stay with you for a lifetime.
- 5 years of full-time selling experience in the remodeling industry. Direct experience within construction, remodeling, or home improvement services is highly desired.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Creative thinker with a general understanding of remodeling and interior design.
- A demonstrated passion for providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office suite of products, specifically Excel.
- Experience with contract negotiations.
- Previous experience in architectural and/or kitchen and bath design a plus.
NVS Kitchen and Bath is located in Manassas, Virginia, with a second Design location coming to McLean, Virginia in fall of 2019. Our large showroom is one of the largest kitchens and bath selection centers in Northern Virginia making client meetings easy with the design team sitting right upstairs. We host monthly remodeling seminars at our showrooms and off-site remodel open houses to better acquaint future clients with the staff and work ethic that encompasses NVS Kitchen and Bath’s team of dedicated remodeling professionals.
Looking for a new, exciting career path with a construction company in Northern Virginia? NVS Kitchen and Bath may be the perfect fit for you. We are a full-service design, build, remodeling firm that provides Northern Virginia homeowners with their dream homes. From in-house designers to in-house carpenters, there’ plenty of opportunities to join this 31-year-old remodeling company.
At NVS, we realize that we’re only as good as our people – which is why we’re constantly on the lookout for talented team members.
Things to Note:
- NVS Kitchen and Bath has been in business for over 30 years
- NVS offers in-house training to all employees
- We pride ourselves on our customer service and satisfaction
- NVS Kitchen and Bath offers benefits as well as 401ks
- NVS is one of the top remodeling contractors in Northern Virginia
Feel free to peruse our work or see our reviews on Facebook and Google.
To apply or seek further information, please reach out to Glen Miracle at email@example.com