Holy Family Academy provides a Catholic liberal arts education bringing members of a diverse community to a deeper life with Christ. Within a safe and loving environment, it challenges students intellectually, spiritually, and morally so that they may grow in wisdom, grace and strength before God and mankind.
Reporting to the Pastor of Annunciation Parish, the Principal will have responsibility over school administration, development, accreditation, curriculum and instruction, discipline, activities, and development of school culture. The Principal is responsible for maintaining the school’s mission in providing a solid academic foundation within the Catholic tradition. The Principal will endeavor to assist our student body for future success by helping them grow spiritually, intellectually, morally, and emotionally. The Principal will demonstrate a full understanding of the Catholic faith and reflect deep commitment to the evangelical role of the Church and the development of the faithful to include teachers, staff, parents, and students. The Principal will collaborate closely with the Pastor, school Advisory Board, various committee members, parents and students, and the community at large. The Principal is expected to engage the faculty and staff in refining the curriculum, implementing assessment measures, enhancing staff professional development, and requiring a high standard of excellence, while adhering to the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary and Secondary Schools, as well as other accepted educational standards and best practices.
• Serve as administrator for the school community as a whole to include strategic leadership, financials and budgets, andliaison to parents/students. Meets regularly with the Pastor/Headmaster to develop a collaborative leadership agenda.
• Represent the School in all matters within the local community, including representation to local parishes and interface with the L.E.A. and community leaders.
• Provide sound fiscal leadership to the faculty and staff and operational oversight
• Partner and collaborate with local educators, Diocesan School Superintendent and office, church Pastor, and the School Advisory Board in achieving the mission of the school
• Communicate with faculty/staff, parents and students on a regular basis using multiple mediums to ensure goal alignment and proper guidance related to school activities, functions, and programs
• Promote the school’s success and visibility through participation and membership in community forums, local media outlets, civic organizations, and other activities
• Practicing Catholic who demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the Catholic Faith
• Entrepreneurial spirit and passionate commitment to the vision of the Catholic School
• Classroom teaching experience
• Experience in an administrative or school leadership role
• Degree from a regionally accredited College/University
• Ability to obtain state board certification as determined by Pastor
• Evidence of Adult Faith Formation
• Demonstrated ability to apply church teachings, mission, and values in the school environment
• Strong financial and budgetary management skills
• Master’s Degree in School Leadership or related field
• Results oriented through goal-setting, metrics focused, and systematic thinking related to school operations and academic programs
• Commitment to sound Catholic doctrine, liturgy and prayer, and social justice
• Appreciation of life-long learning, Christian Discipleship, and servant leadership
Resumes may be sent to the Search Committee using the following email: email@example.com