Regnery Publishing is seeking a sales assistant.
Reporting to Regnery’s vice president for sales and marketing, the sales assistant will ensure that his or her colleagues’ efforts are fully supported so that we can take advantage of opportunities across a wide range of channels.
Attention to detail is essential for this position. Creativity and familiarity with conservative policies and issues are particularly valuable.
- Communicate with our distributor
- Help manage the metadata pipelines
- Prepare hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly sales and marketing reports
- Analyze and disseminate sales and marketing reports
- Arrange mailings of sample books and promotional materials as needed
- Research competitive and comparable titles, identify opportunities
- Track process and deadlines to ensure catalogs are up to date
- Assemble presentation materials for sales calls
- Articulate sales points
- Participate in sales and marketing meetings and follow up with agendas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, business, political science, or a related field. Retail experience a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
The position offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k), and a rewarding work environment. Our wages are competitive. We offer training, good work-life balance, and the opportunity to thrive in a growing business.
Founded in 1947, Regnery is the preeminent publisher of conservative books in the English-speaking world, producing several national bestsellers every year—including recent blockbusters like Josh Hawley’s The Tyranny of High Tech and Mollie Hemingway’s Justice on Trial—and constantly seeking innovative ways to use analytics to build demand for its books. Regnery is a division of Salem Media Group, America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher dedicated to conservative, Christian, and family-themed content.
Our office is on Capitol Hill at 122 C Street, NW, Suite 515, Washington, DC 20001, within walking distance of the Judiciary Square and Union Station Metro stops (Red Line). Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested in the position, please upload resume and cover letter when applying.