Saint Charles Early Childhood Education Center is an established Roman Catholic preschool program located between the Clarendon and Virginia Square Metro stops in Arlington. We are seeking an experienced, highly dedicated full-time Lead Teacher for our two-year-olds program for the 2021-2022 school year. Start date is August 16.
Candidates for this position must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience working with young children, as well as:
- be nurturing, enthusiastic and knowledgeable of child development
- be willing to actively participate in play-based learning activities
- display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- encourage problem solving and practice positive behavioral guidance
- prepare students and lead them during church services
- have a desire to share the Catholic Faith with the very young
- be a team player, flexible, and able to take and implement feedback
If you feel called to the vocation of early childhood educator, please email your resume and references to: email@example.com.