Family looking for Live-In Nanny
We are a devout Catholic family looking for a full time, live-in nanny. We have four daughters – three go to the local Catholic school (Basilica School of Saint Mary) and our youngest will attend preschool 2 mornings a week. I work from home and my husband works nearby. We are looking for a loving nanny who integrates our Faith into every aspect of the day, while nurturing the children and managing the household. Job includes pick up and drop offs, homework assistance, feeding, and tidying up while the parents are working. Some light housework like laundry is very appreciated!
Minimum Required Days/Hours:
- Monday: 8AM to 6PM
- Tuesday: 1PM to 6PM
- Thursday: 1PM to 6PM
- Friday: 8AM to 6PM
There will be plenty of opportunities for extra hours and pay! Ideally candidate would be available for 40 hours/week, but we can be flexible!
Job can begin as soon as August 16, move in as early as August 9. We are hoping for at least a 6-month commitment.
Perks of the job:
- Rent! Separate apartment (ask for a link to pictures – it’s gorgeous) with its own entrance. It includes a furnished bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room.
- All food included. Either eat with the family or we will provide a stipend to stock your own fridge.
- Internet, cable, and all utilities covered.
- Pool membership for summer
- 2 weeks paid vacation at Easter and Christmas and other paid federal holidays
If interested, please email Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org