The Guadalupe Radio Network in Houston TX has an opening for a full-time female co-host of the “Catholic Drive Time” morning show. “Catholic Drive Time” airs Monday through Friday, 6am – 8am central standard time across 50 plus Catholic radio stations in addition to the live video stream, podcasts, and other digital content online. The successful applicant will need to be in the studio in Houston, Texas.
“Catholic Drive Time,” is designed to help get you started on your day, with the latest in breaking news and information. From the Vatican to the White House, and all points in between… it’s serious, it’s fun… it’s YOUR Catholic Drive Time!
– Arrive at the studio by 4 am Monday – Friday.
– Read & Rewrite the headlines to cover 3 news segments, each 3-4 minutes in length.
– Solicit game-show prize sponsors.
– Banter with host, producer, and guests on stories and topics concerning Catholics.
– Assist with booking guests as needed.
– Assist with social media cross-posting as needed.
– Assist with production elements as needed.
– General assistance with duties beneficial by GRN Management
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an apostolate dedicated to the highest level of professionalism, competence, ethics, and Catholic values. We are dedicated to spreading the knowledge, love, and practice of the Catholic Faith by means of radio and beyond.
– Computer literacy
– An ability to work to deadlines
– Public speaking skills
– Attention to detail
– Good communications skills
– Good people skills
– Organizational skills
– Goals Focused
If you are an active faithful Catholic, driven to succeed, courageous, team-oriented and would like to explore a career with the Guadalupe Radio Network, you can submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The GRN offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please submit a Cover Letter along with your resume stating why you would like to work for the Guadalupe Radio Network.