TrueShred, Gainesville, Virginia
TrueShred, a locally-owned family operated mobile shredding company, is seeking a driver for the position of Customer Service Professional Driver. TrueShred is rated the top shredding company in the DC area by Angie’s List. Great pay to work for this premier company.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Professional, on time service to all accounts.
- Route begins in Gainesville, VA (Washington, DC Metro Area) daily – no overnight driving required.
- Professional, clean-cut, positive image.
- Professional, secure shredding in accordance with TrueShred policies.
- Professional, courteous response to client requests.
- Delivery of containers to clients.
- Daily vehicle safety check and routine maintenance.
- Daily communication with main office.
- CDL Class B permit is required but we will train the right candidate.
- Clean driving record is required.
- Background check and drug testing is performed by TrueShred.
- Excellent references required.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to work up to10 hour days.
- Around $50,000 annual income
- Great hourly pay + some overtime.
- Annual Bonus Plan.
- Four day work week.
- Paid Vacation after 1-Year.
- Paid Holidays.
- Health Insurance Reimbursement.
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement.
- 401(K) Plan.
Interested candidates please call Jeffrey E. Knight (703) 894-8000.