Front Royal, VA
ClaimStar Public Adjusting LLC. works to get homeowners and businesses the full compensation they are owed by their insurance company following a disaster. We represent property owners and work with their insurance company to restore the losses they suffered following a catastrophe. We act as a competent and aggressive advocate for property owners to make the most out of their insurance claims for the sake of recouping their loss.
We are seeking a self-motivated Office Administrator who has an attention to detail, good work ethic, and is willing to learn a lot about a new industry. Someone that is able to communicate well with both clients and other professionals on the phone, and then keeping detailed notes of those communications. While our Office Manager will mentor them, their day to day will largely be spent on the phone, following up on emails, and administrative tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Fast learner.
- Communication skills.
- Basic Computer Competency.
- Capable of multifaceted communications.
- Informing others.
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Enter data of new jobs into office systems.
- File insurance claims on behalf of homeowners or help educate homeowners how to do so themselves.
- Assist with first contacts to new clients.
- Keep consistent and detailed communication with homeowners and contractors.
- Record detailed notes of all communications with parties outside of the company.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing trends, and summarizing information.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Proficient with microsoft office software.
- Proficient with google office software.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage, paid time off, Christian Health Share Coverage (or equivalent amount of additional salary to be used for healthcare of your choosing)
For more information, or to apply, please contact alumnus Michael Mazzara (’17) at email@example.com