Front Royal, VA
Randolph-Macon Academy, founded in 1892, is a college-preparatory, coeducational boarding school for students in grades 6 through 12. Students in grades 9-12 participate in R-MA’s Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) and can participate in a unique flight program. R-MA is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and is located in Front Royal, VA.
Position Overview: Randolph-Macon Academy has a full-time, part-time, part-time nights, and weekend openings in our Middle School dorm. We also have part-time openings in our female and male dorms at the Upper School.
- Provide quality supervision for teenage students in a boarding school/dormitory environment.
- Maintain accountability for students
- Provide a safe and nurturing dorm environment for students
- Mentor and assist with homework
- Maintain good morale with all students
- Maintain positive relationship with parents by communicating concerns with students
- Perform room inspections
- Supervise the dorm and culture
- Supervise recreational activities
Please forward cover letter, resume and list of 3 references to Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 200 Academy Dr., Front Royal, VA 22630. EOE.