Front Royal, VA
McCarthy & Akers, PLC is currently looking for a new team member for our Front Royal office. The ideal applicant will be a someone who is interested in law or real estate and who possesses the ability to learn quickly and interface professionally with clients. The position’s main responsibilities will be to provide administrative/processing support at our Front Royal office location, including assisting with managing schedules, answering phones, and communicating with our clients.
They have had wonderful success with previous Christendom graduates and believe it would be a great starting position for new graduates to determine if the law field is something they might be interested in. They also have opportunities for growth internally if they enjoy the work.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages in a timely manner.
- Scheduling appointments and communicating with all parties involved.
- Greeting clients and providing friendly, professional customer service.
- Coordinating incoming and out-going mail and deliveries.
- Assisting with pre-processing and post closing of real estate settlement files.
- Willing to learn how to process real estate settlement files. Career development opportunities may be available following successful performance and evaluation in this area.
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your interest in joining our team!
$24,000.00 – $30,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)