Job Title: Community Manager
Description: The goal of the Community Manager is to imprint a memorable impression onto potential clients, existing clients, and visitors of both District Offices and our clients, whether that impression be over the telephone, or face to face. A smart, professional appearance and friendly, courteous demeanor is an essential ingredient in being successful in this role.
- Create a memorable first impression for all callers, clients, and visitors, each and every time.
- Responsible for the appearance of the front desk, kitchen, meeting rooms, and common areas throughout the center.
- Make eye contact (with a smile!), greet clients when they arrive, and wish them a good day/evening when they leave.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors for both District Offices and on behalf of clients in a professional and friendly manner following the District Offices manual standards
- Support social media marketing efforts by providing content for marketing agency
- Gain a clear understanding of the clients to ensure the best possible handling of requests, visitors, and service requirements
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner. Have a good understanding of telephone answering software.
- Maintain in District Offices approved formats, an accurate and up-to-date log of all client account codes, telephone numbers, and other important information.
- Update and maintain accurate itineraries on clients.
- Assist clients with amenities of the center and area by recommending hotels, restaurants, taxi/limo, courier services, etc. as necessary.
- Open and close front desk daily; secure all drawers, follow District Offices opening/closing procedures and store valuables at the end of the day.
- Handle all solicitors professionally.
- Keep front desk area, meeting rooms and kitchen and common areas orderly at all times with attention to necessary items such as drinking glasses, coffee, etc.
- Attend to client and guest needs by answering questions and providing information.
- Sign for deliveries and alert clients in a timely fashion of their delivery. Receive client’s signature upon delivery.
- Receive daily incoming mail and distribute into client mailboxes.
- Purchase and/or accurately reconcile stamps.com, copier, fax, phone use, administrative support, meeting room usage, FedEx usage, log accordingly on a daily basis.
- Book couriers and FedEx/DHL/UPS on behalf of clients and District Offices.
- Prepare/Schedule client and District Offices meeting rooms and equipment needs.
- Receive and set-up catering assignments.
- Coordinate with housekeeping company staff to assist with center issues where necessary.
- Be knowledgeable of all other center locations, Corporate team, and District Offices’
- Create marketing packets when required.
- Ensure that the center is stocked with paper and office/copier supplies.
- Order office supplies, Federal Express and Stamps.com supplies.
- Assist Director of Sales and Operations Manager when needed, i.e. miscellaneous tasks, etc. Daily postings across all platforms.
Other Duties (performed as needed and/or required):
- Explain telephone features and voice mail programming to clients as necessary.
- Perform basic phone troubleshooting as required.
- Assist with coffee and office supply inventories.
- Assist with outgoing mail, including sorting, forwarding, packaging and proper postage.
- Assist with the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the center, including spot cleaning.
- Assist with center security, including locking/unlocking doors.
- Prepare and configure offices for new clients, including welcome packets.
- Serve as backup to other similar positions at other locations. May provide backup assistance to other centers as needed or required.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate a positive, pleasant, and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload, and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate office equipment and technology such as computers, printers, scanner & support software, telephones, facsimile machines, postage scales, and copier.
- Possesses exceptional customer service skills.
- Effectively manages company specific software programs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of social media marketing current best practices.
- Experience planning social media programs.
- Planning, managing, and executing social media initiatives.
- Experience with event planning is a plus.
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 6 months experience in an office environment in a similar position
For more information or to apply, please reach out to Angie O’Grady via email at email@example.com or via phone at (703) 725-8381