Branigan, a fast-growing integrated communication company in Milwaukee, is looking for an Account Executive. We believe in doing great work that gets results for our clients – Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits alike. We approach everything we do with gusto, and a mindset of continuous innovation and flawless execution.
You have 2-3 years of experience in communications and are looking for a challenging, autonomous, creative and positive work environment. You practically breathe AP Style and can build a media list in your sleep. Your magnetic, professional presence helps you easily build trust with clients. You love to be challenged and to learn about new industries and clients.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Delivering work that is first or second-draft ready, strategic in nature and meets the client’s objectives.
- Successfully pitching all media (types) and securing national opportunities for clients.
- Independently managing client relationships, addressing client challenges, problem-solving and anticipating client needs.
- Demonstrating thought and project leadership both with clients and internally.
- Understanding clients’ industries and marketplace positions.
- Quickly synthesizing data and understanding how a client should respond to business challenges and through which communications channels.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in corporate communications and/or public relations with B2B and/or B2C industries
- A bachelor’s degree in corporate communications, journalism, public relations or related field
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, nimble, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously and balance deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits:
Branigan offers competitive salaries, company sponsored health insurance, 401(k) match, monthly gym membership discounts, mobile phone reimbursement, work from home Tuesdays and Fridays all year long and a new business incentive program and more. In addition to benefits, we’ve built a fun company culture that includes team-building activities, facilitate a comprehensive wellness program, offer summer hours and observe St. Patrick’s Day as an official company holiday!
Please send cover letter and resume to the Director of Human Resources and Operations: email@example.com