Branigan, a fast-growing integrated communication company in Milwaukee, is looking for an Assistant Account Executive. We believe in doing great work that gets results for our clients — Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits alike. We approach everything we do with gusto, and a mindset of continuous innovation and flawless execution.
You have 2-3 years of experience in communications and are looking for a challenging, autonomous, creative and positive work environment. You practically breathe AP Style and can build a media list in your sleep. Your magnetic, professional presence helps you easily build trust with clients. You love to be challenged and to learn about new industries and clients.
Assistant Account Executive responsibilities:
- Delivering work that is first or second-draft ready, strategic in nature and meets the client’s objectives.
- Successfully pitching all media (types) and securing national opportunities for clients.
- Conduct reliable and accurate media research (editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, media/analyst list development) and provide teams with industry relevant news research.
- Produce strong written documents, including pitches, press releases, speaking opportunity abstracts, client communications, etc.
- Actively participate in client/team meetings, offering creative ideas/solutions.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in corporate communications and/or public relations with B2B and/or B2C industries
- A bachelor’s degree in corporate communications, journalism, public relations or related field
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, nimble, team-oriented environment
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously and balance deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits:
Branigan offers competitive salaries, company sponsored health insurance, 401(k) match, monthly gym membership discounts, mobile phone reimbursement, a new business incentive program and more. In addition to benefits, we’ve built a fun company culture that includes team-building activities, facilitate a comprehensive wellness program, offer summer hours, work from home Tuesday’s and Friday’s, flexibility and observe St. Patrick’s Day as an official company holiday!
Please send cover letter and resume to the Julie Dohearty, director of human resources and operations: email@example.com