Deadline for Application Soon!
For 2022-23 School Year, Beginning June 1, 2022
The Saint Peter Catholic School family is a Christ-centered community dedicated to the development of the spiritual formation, academic excellence, and stewardship within the framework of the Gospel and the Tradition of the Catholic Church.
St. Peter is currently seeking a principal with leadership expertise who can take a thriving, discipleship-minded community to the next level. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of professionalism, superior communication and relationship-building skills, a strong instructional presence, an intuitive understanding of utilizing data to inform instruction, and well-developed competencies in problem-solving and critical thinking. The cultural norms that we will be looking for in this individual is one who exhibits holiness, incorporates beauty, practices evangelization, pursues truth, celebrates life, cultivates unity and is a generous steward of time, talents and treasures.
- Lead the academic dimensions of St. Peter’s Pastoral Plan and Defining Characteristics
- Facilitate a discipleship mindset among staff, students, and parents
- Develop and coach professional dispositions and standards in faculty
- Develop and model the effective use of research-based instructional methods
- Support academic growth by evaluating instructional performance and student learning
- Cultivate high expectations for student behavior, modeled after Jesus Christ
- Foster vibrant, collaborative parent and community relationships
- Promote strong student achievement results
- Provide ongoing professional development for self and staff
- Must be an active, practicing Catholic
- Must have a master’s degree in Administration or Educational Leadership
- Must have at least five years of teaching experience
- Must hold a valid administrator license for Nebraska
Please send your resume to Fr. Eric Clark at Fr.Eric-Clark@cdolinc.net by March 11.