Congressman Tony Gonzales (TX-23) is hiring a Staff/Press Assistant in our D.C. office. I’ve put a brief job description below.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting & Escorting Visitors
- Driving The Member (Vehicle is required for this role)
- Tour Requests
- Answering Phones
- Flag Requests
- Morning Press Clips
- Assisting with 499 & Letter Programs
Secondary Duties As Needed:
- Assisting the Communications Team drafting social media, surveys, newsletters, press releases
- Assisting the Scheduler with any misc. scheduling projects
- Assisting the Legislative team with letters, memos, and research as needed
- Candidate must hold at minimum a four year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Prior Capitol Hill and/or Administration internship experience preferred, but not required.
- Texas ties preferred, but not required.
Paige w/ Tony Gonzales
Please send any applicants/resumes my way at firstname.lastname@example.org.