**Office seeking to Hire Christendom Students / Alumni**
Development and Administration Internship – Spring/Summer 2022 (REMOTE)
Rolling River Holidays is seeking a spring/summer intern to start right away. Starting as soon as possible for 5 to 7 hours per week in the spring and potential for more hours in the summer months- Research remote ($10-$14 hourly depending on experience)
- Assisting Property Manager with social media development and engagement,
- Assisting with marketing plan for 2022,
- Database development and management,
- Strategic planning for goals with Property Manager.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner and to execute memos and directives from their supervisor.
- Experience in administration and excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks
- Education: High School Diploma
For more information or to apply, please reach out to