**Other Christendom Alumni Work in this Office**
St. Veronica Catholic Church and School is seeking energetic and highly motivated individual(s) to join our team as a Facility Maintenance Assistant(s). This is a Full-Time (40 hours/week) hourly paid position with benefits that include health insurance, retirement pension plans, and paid holiday, vacation and sick leave.
The candidate may work independently and/or as part of a team that performs general maintenance and repair work for the parish, school, and rectory. The ideal traits for this position are flexibility, reliability and willingness to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects at unprecedented times.
Overall Job Duties:
- Candidate will perform building maintenance, dust, mop, vacuum, wax floors, clean bathrooms, wash walls and windows, remove trash, mow the lawn, and work with industrial strength cleaning chemicals.
- Candidate will set up and take down tables and chairs for the lunchroom and events; move furniture; and perform trade skills including painting and minor repair work.
- The candidate may also supervise seasonal help and volunteers; and perform other job related duties as required, including working in inclement weather while performing ice/snow removal.
- Candidate will also have on-call after hours during inclement weather and special parish and school events.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work as a team and establish and maintain effective working relationships with both external and internal contacts;
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision;
- Capacity to take direction and strong attention to detail;
- Willingness to work early morning or late night shifts;
- Physically capable of lifting and moving equipment up to 50 pounds as necessary;
- Ability to successfully complete a criminal history and background check.
Please submit your resume online to Mr. Douglas Munger, Facility Manager, at his email firstname.lastname@example.org.