**Alumni-run company looking to hire Christendom Alumni**
Come work for an elite Northern VA home improvement company with almost 3 decades of experience, as a member of our top sales team. Join our fast growing team that opens the door for personal growth and career development opportunities. The ideal candidate should be able to grow into a leadership role within our company as we continue to expand our footprint in VA & MD. We are looking to fill sales positions in our Retail Sales and/or Insurance Claim divisions.
Additionally, we are looking for a self-motivated individual who will provide exceptional customer service. We have a track record of delivering high-quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. Our company is well-known for providing outstanding customer service, in fact we have received outstanding customer service awards every year since 2007 from various organizations. So it’s imperative that the individual be business-like, reliable, and customer focused. The ability to follow through on commitments and respond to customer inquiries/concerns in a professional, timely manner is essential to the success of this position.
This position does have the realistic potential to make at $125,000+ based on your performance, especially if you have a dedicated attitude and drive for success. Earning potential is unlimited.
- Prior sales experience is required (Minimum of 5 years with in-home and/or face-to-face sales)
- Extensive knowledge of roofing, siding, gutters/gutter guards, windows/doors, attic insulation services & other home improvement solutions is preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Prior Insurance Claim Management (Storm Damage) experience is advantageous but not necessarily required.
- Punctual and well-spoken
- Efficient in communication; effective writing skills
- Excellent presentation skills; able to convey various project options to homeowners in a clear & concise manner
- Must posses solid PC skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt in the retail sales and insurance processes
- Comfortable in shifting work environments
- Proficient time management and organization skills
The sales team is the face of the company, so we expect the same level of service to be given to all of our customers and potential customers. The job duties of a Sr Project Manager will range from running sales appointments, performing roof inspections/assessments, providing detailed estimates with solutions & product options to customers, explaining insurance procedures to customers, conducting final inspections once the project is completed, coordinating between the customer and insurance company (when needed), following through on customer requests & commitments, meeting customer deadlines, timely correspondence with customers, and assisting coworkers when necessary.
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:
- Territory includes Northern VA & parts of MD (Primarily Montgomery County)
- Working Hours will vary depending on company needs.
➢ Office Hours: 8 AM – 6 PM (Mon – Fri)
➢ Saturdays are designated as “required by company”; typically every other Saturday on average
- Appointment times range from early morning through evening; must be flexible.
- All appts/leads are pre-qualified.
- Compensation is based on experience; Commission + bonuses (Salary or draw is available to qualified candidates with extensive sales experience)
- This position can be Full-Time or Part-Time.
Please send your resume & salary requirements to the posted email.
Office: (703) 716-7663