**Office seeking Christendom Alumni**
Full Time State March Program Coordinator, March for Life Education and Defense Fund
The March for Life Education and Defense Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that coordinates the world’s largest annual pro-life event and civil protest. Through the annual March in Washington, DC, marches in state capitals across the country, and through being the collective voice of Pro-Life marchers, on Capitol Hill, in the Media, and on social media every day of the year, the organization is uniquely positioned to build a culture of life. The organization is currently seeking to hire a State March Program Coordinator. This full-time in-person position has benefits and will report to the Director of Grassroots Engagement.
As State March Program Coordinator, you will work alongside the Director of Grassroots Engagement to strengthen and grow the State March Program in state capitols across the nation. Your primary responsibilities include working with our State March Stakeholders and the Director of Grassroots Engagement to plan and successfully execute State March events. You will serve as a main point of contact for State March event coordination with our current State March Stakeholders and state participating organizations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing for and participating in weekly planning calls with State March stakeholders.
- Participate in and provide updates for weekly internal State March meetings.
- Utilizing and maintaining event project management systems to plan and execute State March events
- Coordinating event materials such as the run-of-show, scripts, site plans, speaker assets etc.
- Researching and communicating with state-based pro-life organizations to coordinate march attendance and participation.
- Serving as a point of contact for questions and information with state pro-life organizations and individual march attendees via email and telephone.
- Managing, communications with and training of volunteers for State Marches.
- Assisting the Director of Grassroots Engagement with onsite event management including but not limited to volunteer management, event program assistance, and communications assistance.
- Drafting and preparing promotional communications.
- Preparing and customizing invitations and acknowledgement letters for participating organizations, volunteers, and speakers.
- Assisting Director of Grassroots Engagement in other State March event-related tasks and communications as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal management and event management skills
- Accurate, precise, and orderly data management skills.
- Excellent follow through.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree and 1-2+ years of experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Experience in using Asana project management preferred.
- Passion for building a culture of life.
Please send cover letter, resume, and (2) references with contact information by Friday, April 22, 2022 to MargaretYoungblood@marchforlife.org