**Office seeking Christendom Alumni**
Full-time Assistant Social Media Manager, March for Life Education and Defense Fund
The March for Life leads the world’s largest annual pro-life event in Washington, D.C. and is building state capital March for Life events across the country. This 501c3 organization recognizes every marcher brings our country one step closer to ending abortion and invites all Americans to join the most worthy cause of our time. The March for Life is uniquely positioned to be the united voice of pro-life America in the media, on social media, and on Capitol Hill throughout the entire year. With a growing staff, the organization is seeking to hire an assistant social media manager who will report to the social media manager.
The Assistant Social Media Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of March for Life’s social media platforms and engagement plans. This entry-level position will drive engagement with the March for Life brand, providing a first line of communication with our followers and a unifying platform for pro-life America. The position will work directly with the Social Media Manager on campaign plans and performance strategies. The ideal candidate will possess creativity, impeccable time management skills, exceptional attention to detail, an ability to execute deadlines, and consistent self-initiative. This is a full-time in-person position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing social media accounts.
- Experience with graphic design and video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere – Canva, Procreate).
- Experience with web design and HTML is desired but not required.
- Proven dedication to building a culture of life.
- Manage March for Life social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn).
- Post daily on social media platforms, growing following and engagement.
- Track social media trends and incorporate into March for Life messaging.
- Create engaging and informative graphic and video content.
- Manage digital ad campaigns.
- Produce quarterly reports on social media performance.
- Post blogs, press releases, and media hits on March for Life and March for Life Action websites.
- Execute time-sensitive updates to the March for Life and March for Life Action websites.
- Capture, edit, and organize photos/video assets of March for Life events.
- Assist Social Media Manager with monthly content calendar and educational resources.
Please send cover letter, resume, (2) references with contact information as soon as possible but no later than Friday, April 15th 2022 to MargaretYoungblood@marchforlife.org