We are currently seeking class representatives. If you are eager to serve on the Alumni Council in some way and would like to be a class representative please contact Karla Hester (email@example.com). See below for a full description of roles and responsibilities.
The role of the Class Representative is to help connect their Christendom classmates and other alumni by informing them about what is going on currently at the college and within the Alumni Advisory Committee and engaging them through events and reunions. Class Representatives play a vital role in building the alumni community by connecting their Christendom classmates with each other and other alumni.
- Act as liaison between the Christendom Alumni Advisory Committee and class members
- Communicate current and relevant information to his/her class
- Ensure classmates are keeping their contact information up to date in the alumni portal (i.e. Name, Phone Number, Address, Email, etc.)
- Reaching out to missing/lost alumni and updating their information
- Attend quarterly alumni planning meetings organized by the Christendom Alumni Advisory Council (either by conference call or in-person)
- Help organize and brainstorm possible alumni events
- Listed as main class contact (i.e. website, newsletter, annual publications)
- Use their name for marketing in class-specific mailings (i.e. Sincerely, XX ’00)
- Work with Christendom Development staff and Alumni Council to promote events such as, but not limited to: Homecoming, Alumni volunteer & service opportunities, social events, retreats, and reunions
- Help to promote Annual Giving Day to class and encourage participation to increase class leaderboard statistics
- Support and attend events while also encouraging attendance even if not able to attend themselves
- Help to facilitate class reunions
- “Like” Christendom Alumni Pages on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) Share posts and photos, help drive traffic to the site, and encourage classmates to do the same.