Christendom Alumni Advisory Council Mission & Purpose
The mission of the Christendom College Alumni Advisory Committee is to foster a lifelong community of alumni to support our alma mater, each other and the Church as we work to “Restore All Things in Christ.”
- Serve as liaison between the College and alumni
- Build alumni cohesiveness, identification with and connection to the College
- Foster a strong sense of alumni community through outreach and activities
- Plan, develop and execute programs to enhance alumni involvement in furthering the mission
- Help to build programs that promote alumni giving and support
- Advise the College on development and implementation of strategies and initiatives
- Provide insight to the Board of Directors on alumni interests and concerns
Alumni Leadership Structure
- Alumni Advisory Council: This is the principle body that represents alumni. This important group of volunteers meets at Christendom twice a year to network, to share ideas and to hear updates from the Alumni Advisory Committee Core Team. Members also stay involved throughout the year by lending their expertise to various committee areas.
- Alumni Advisory Council Core Team: This leadership team is responsible for identifying the Council’s key priorities and leads the efforts to accomplish those priorities.
- Alumni Class Representatives: Class representatives from each graduating undergrad class and from select grad school time periods will play an integral role in collaborating with the Advisory Council in building alumni community.
- College Liaisons: Members of the Christendom College Development & Alumni Relations Department serve as ex officio members of the Council. They support the efforts of the Council and serve as liaisons between the College and the Council.
- Christendom College Staff: Assist as needed with special projects and planning